TraderShop, a CS-Cart-based webshop for tradersHow does the product work?
The owner of the virtual shopping center receives an administrative entrance to the site and has full control over all processes occurring in the market, he can also accept or reject suggestions of suppliers. Once the vendor proposition is approved, owner gets access to the vendor control panel and can download and edit products, establish availability, prices and shipping rates. In addition, there is an opportunity to see what sales and payments have been made, and what products have to be sent. When a site is filled with a good range of products, traffic moving and sales through it become the top priority for both the owner of the website and the provider. This mutually beneficial work is a great way to speed up the advancement of online business.
What is the purpose of this product?
Such platforms can be very useful for the customer, he can see there a wide range of different products, and no matter who the supplier is, one click and products are already on the doorstep of purchaser’s house, and all these is from one site. Multi-user sites offer their users such experience, which can be obtained only when working in a large trading area. This will require warehouses, buyers and distribution among other large overhead costs. With this application, only one small operation can launch an e-commerce store with thousands of inventory lines, with a fairly wide range of products offered, allowing to suggest a wide number of products at the same time. The product range can be controlled to offer a pre-selected product to a visitor, and also the access can be opened to visitors allowing them to create lists of their products.
Licensed marketplace softwareAnother advantage of licensed marketplace software is that it can become a community of suppliers in some cases, working together for the benefit for all of them. While their products do not compete, it makes sense to manage sales on a collective site, rather than on small individual provider sources.
- The ability to sell goods from various suppliers in one store. Thus, the online store becomes a virtual shopping center with a huge number of products from around the world.
- If the order contains goods from different suppliers, they are automatically divided into sub-orders. Each of them contains the goods of only one supplier.
- All sales’ revenue goes to the chief administrator, who then dispenses them to suppliers based on the order history.
- Sales funds are tracked separately for each seller, which makes the process of accounting understandable and structured.
- Unlimited number of accounts for suppliers.
- An individual administration panel for each seller, from where he can control his product and select the necessary settings.
- The chief administrator controls the entire store and all vendor activities.
- Individual delivery methods for suppliers. Each supplier can customize their own delivery methods. The buyer, whose order contains the goods of different suppliers, can choose the delivery method, individual for each supplier.
In my opinion, CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is perfect for small to medium sized businesses who want to create their own online marketplace. It's a comprehensive platform for launching a successful virtual shopping mall. However, Multi-Vendor Plus is better for larger digital marketplace businesses. If you're generating substantial income, and have a flexible budget, Multi-Vendor Plus is the perfect solution for you. — EcommercePlatforms.comIn addition, the product contains all the features of CS-Cart:
- the ability to create an unrestricted number of goods and their categories;
- built-in template editor;
- SEO URLs;
- store has been translated into many languages;
- plenty of currencies;
- promotion and marketing tools;
- built-in partner programs;
- goods return system;
- configurable mass import/export of goods;
- automatic control of the availability of goods in the warehouse;
- a large number of integrated payment methods;
- and much more.
|In the time that I have used the system I have not had any problem with the software, it is a very complete tool, easy to scale, one of the most accessible solutions on the market. It is a system that adapts to any business model, integrates with any system, we are really happy with the investment. — Jeans Q..||Prior to finding CS-Cart, I had been running my marketplace on a couple of other platforms. I started on Shopify, but the cost became prohibitive. Then I moved to Opencart, which allowed me to control my costs, but the user interfaces for both the admin and vendors left a lot to be desired in its complexity. I looked through a lot of marketplace platforms, weighing both the cost and the functionality and longevity, and CS-Cart stood out as my best option. I have been running my marketplace on CS-Cart for over a year now and I am so happy with my experience, and I'm not looking to move it off the CS-Cart platform. — Meghan M..|
|CS-CART is one of the best CMS (Content Management System) platforms for eCommerce out there, have used it to personally from last 4 year. Some of the best features of CS-CART include 1) Easy to Install Themes - You can find thousands of themes design that suits your CS-CART site or you can have one developed. 2) Add-ons - Can find lots of use full Add-ons that can make CS-CART Multi-Vendor more power full, Accretive, and user (customer) friendly. 3) Ease of use - You can set up CS-Cart Multi-Vendor within few minutes and run your site immediately after installing. 4) Customization - You can create and customize a world-class eCommerce Multi-Vendor site with CS-Cart, the level of customization from add-ons to themes to editing the code makes your site with almost endless possibilities. 5) Built-In features - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor has some great built-in features, like the ability to create posts and pages on the fly, power full SEO features which are very important, customer review, and ranking on the product. One-Click to Buy. — A verified reviewer from Capterra.com.|