How does the product work?
The owner of the virtual shopping center receives an administrative entrance to the site and has full control over all processes occurring in the market, he can also accept or reject suggestions of suppliers. Once the vendor proposition is approved, owner gets access to the vendor control panel and can download and edit products, establish availability, prices and shipping rates. In addition, there is an opportunity to see what sales and payments have been made, and what products have to be sent. When a site is filled with a good range of products, traffic moving and sales through it become the top priority for both the owner of the website and the provider. This mutually beneficial work is a great way to speed up the advancement of online business.
What is the purpose of this product?
Such platforms can be very useful for the customer, he can see there a wide range of different products, and no matter who the supplier is, one click and products are already on the doorstep of purchaser’s house, and all these is from one site. Multi-user sites offer their users such experience, which can be obtained only when working in a large trading area. This will require warehouses, buyers and distribution among other large overhead costs. With this application, only one small operation can launch an e-commerce store with thousands of inventory lines, with a fairly wide range of products offered, allowing to suggest a wide number of products at the same time. The product range can be controlled to offer a pre-selected product to a visitor, and also the access can be opened to visitors allowing them to create lists of their products.
Licensed marketplace softwareAnother advantage of licensed marketplace software is that it can become a community of suppliers in some cases, working together for the benefit for all of them. While their products do not compete, it makes sense to manage sales on a collective site, rather than on small individual provider sources.
- The ability to sell goods from various suppliers in one store. Thus, the online store becomes a virtual shopping center with a huge number of products from around the world.
- If the order contains goods from different suppliers, they are automatically divided into sub-orders. Each of them contains the goods of only one supplier.
- All sales’ revenue goes to the chief administrator, who then dispenses them to suppliers based on the order history.
- Sales funds are tracked separately for each seller, which makes the process of accounting understandable and structured.
- Unlimited number of accounts for suppliers.
- An individual administration panel for each seller, from where he can control his product and select the necessary settings.
- The chief administrator controls the entire store and all vendor activities.
- Individual delivery methods for suppliers. Each supplier can customize their own delivery methods. The buyer, whose order contains the goods of different suppliers, can choose the delivery method, individual for each supplier.
- the ability to create an unrestricted number of goods and their categories;
- built-in template editor;
- SEO URLs;
- store has been translated into many languages;
- plenty of currencies;
- promotion and marketing tools;
- built-in partner programs;
- goods return system;
- configurable mass import/export of goods;
- automatic control of the availability of goods in the warehouse;
- a large number of integrated payment methods;
- and much more.
Read more about successful internet marketplaces made with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor while browsing our examples of success stories.