Online marketplaces by our customers
ShopClues is one of the largest online marketplaces in the world and the largest in India. It’s literally India’s Amazon. It has millions of products, multiple mentions in mass media, and a bunch of awards. The marketplace was founded in 2011 and in 2012 became India’s First & Largest Fully Managed Marketplace.
- 12 million monthly visits
- 350,000 vendors
- 28 million products
- 1,000 employees
- 30,000 locations
An eCommerce website Nguyenkim is the largest electronics online supermarket in Vietnam. It’s headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City. The marketplace sells household appliances, refrigerations, computers, recreational, and telecommunications products from world-famous brands. It was established in 1992 by the owner—Nguyen Van Kim as a small electronics e-shop and has grown many times since then.
- Top 500 largest enterprises in Vietnam in 2008-2009
- Top 10 best customer services in Vietnam in 2009
- Top 50 popular brands in Vietnam in 2008
- Leading retailer in 2008
- Top 500 regional retailers in Asia-Pacific from 2007 to 2010
Marmelada Market is a marketplace from Israel for people who care about their comfort and look for high-quality items only. The company focuses on creative entrepreneurs who use Marmelada Market to sell what they make or curate, the shoppers looking for things they can’t find anywhere else, the manufacturers who partner with Marmelada Market sellers to help them grow, and the Marmelada market employees who maintain and nurture our marketplace.
- 140,000 products from artisans and small factories
- Over 1,000 Mediumes connect with buyers through the marketplace
- Israel’s leading cloud-based, online commerce platform and marketplace designed for small Mediumes and independent designers
- Marmelada daily newsletter with lifestyle recommendations is sent to over 10,000 of people for 10 years
- 72,000 community members
Dosi-in.com is one of Vietnam’s largest online marketplaces selling apparel and shoes. What’s interesting about this marketplace is that it’s not only an e-commerce platform to connect buyers and sellers but also an online magazine about fashion and lifestyle and one of the major lifestyle media channels in Vietnam. The marketplace offers apparel that expresses Vietnam’s street style. The company’s mission is to be the first gateway for local fashion brands to the global market and become the biggest Vietnamese fashion community.
- The company was established in 2016 and the marketplace started in 2017
- The first online fashion platform in Vietnam, combining online magazine and shop
- One of the biggest fashion community in Vietnam
- 256,000 Facebook followers
- 77,000 Instagram followers
Wikifarmer has been established as the Wikipedia of farming worldwide, according to the United Nations. Their knowledge base has been accessed by 4 million people worldwide, Wikifarmer is becoming a platform where people can search for anything related to agricultural production (agricultural products, availability, prices) and safely purchase online anything they want. Their mission is to empower and educate farmers across the world.
- 600 farmers are ready to provide buyers with fresh products
- Wikifarmer is the first user-generated online farming library
- A detailed knowledge base about agriculture in 12 languages
- 4 million people have visited Wikifarmer’s knowledge base
- The first platform where buyers can order farmer products globally
Unimall is an eCommerce marketplace that connects small Mediumes, wholesalers, and retailers with buyers in Azerbaijan. This is the biggest multi-seller eCommerce store in the region. The marketplace offers only original products—no counterfeits, so the buyers are sure they’re getting high-quality stuff. This is a traditional all-in-one marketplace that sells products from local companies and contributes to the stability of regional economics.
- Over 20,000 SKUs
- 134,000 Instagram followers
- The largest multi-seller eCommerce website in Azerbaijan
- Key feature—only original products
- Special product verification procedure that eliminates counterfeits
Marry.vn is a service marketplace in Vietnam. They offer wedding services: ideas, organization, planning, and everything. This is the largest website in Vietnam for wedding planning. Here, you can order wedding promotion, planning, find some cool wedding ideas, choose a restaurant, manage your guests, and whatnot. Over 8,000 wedding services providers are at your disposal here.
- The largest website offering wedding services in Vietnam
- Over 8,000 providers
- Over 100,000 wedding ideas on the marketplace
- Over 600 restaurants are at your service on the marketplace
Yumbles is all about yummy hand-crafted food. It unites over 1,200 small-batch food and drink makers throughout the United Kingdom. When buying from Yumbles multi-vendor marketplace, customers order directly from food producers. When producers get the order, they start cooking right away. They only use 100% natural carefully-picked ingredients. This approach guarantees the healthiness and freshness of their food and drinks.
- Over 7,000 yummy products in the catalog
- Over 1,200 food makers all over the UK sell on Yumbles
- 21,000 followers on Facebook
- In November 2014, Yumbles won the title of Food & Drink Website of the Year at the Good Web Guide Awards.
- In 2014, Yumbles supported FoodCycle, in their 5th anniversary campaign by donating the cost of a meal to FoodCycle with every purchase.
Svetofor is a true Amazon of Kyrgyzstan. This is a large classic all-in-one online marketplace. The catalog counts over 90,000 products from 2,000 brands. The marketplace offers lower prices than its competitors, plus super fast delivery within 60 minutes! The marketplace has 15,000 daily visits. The seller competition is healthy here: over 3 sellers sell the same product but offer different conditions and prices.
- #1 marketplace in Kyrgyzstan
- Over 90,000 products
- 2,000 brands
- 60-minute delivery available
- 15,000 daily visitors
Teclacenter is a musical instruments marketplace from Brazil. This is one of the oldest national musical instruments companies: it has been in Medium for 15 years now. The marketplace sells musical instruments from world Larges—Yamaha, Casio, Roland, Harman, and others. They have a physical showroom where anyone can try and buy an instrument, have a chat with other musicians, and, of course, get inspired!
- One of the oldest eCommerce retailers of musical instruments in Brazil—selling for 15 years
- 50,000 satisfied customers all over Brazil
- 300 partners
- 253,000 Facebook followers
- Works with world’s leading musical brands