What's new in Multi-Vendor
Multi-Vendor 4.9.1 with New Management Tools
- Flat transaction fees (optional absolute commissions for orders).
- Configurable form for vendor registration.
- Improved mass product selection and editing.
- Ability to sign in to admin panel via Google (only for marketplace admins, not vendors).
for larger marketplaces
with higher income and budgets
Multi-Vendor Plus brings you 7 exclusive features:
- Mobile application for customers
- Common products for vendors
- Direct customer-to-vendor payments
- Commissions by category
- Management of vendor admin rights
- Separate promotions for each vendor
- Custom page design for each vendor
Planned for Future
More informative accounting page for admins and vendors
One-step checkout page with fewer fields to fill in
Being Developed Now
New Functionality for Product Variations
Ability to create product groups and switch between products in a group via their features.Discuss
Improved Management of Rights
New interface for managing access privileges of user group. This interface is easier to navigate and work with.
Multi-Vendor 4.8.1 with New Tools for Marketplaces
- Ability and motivation for vendors to pay their debts and fees for using vendor plans.
- Ability for vendors to specify their locations on Google Maps, so that customers could search for vendors and their products by distance.
- Ability to distribute money from orders among vendors via PayPal for Marketplaces, a new solution from PayPal that has replaced PayPal Adaptive Payments.
Multi-Vendor 4.8.1 also includes all the new features of CS-Cart 4.8.1 as well, such as responsive admin panel being the new default, improvements to the Advanced Products Import and GDPR Compliance add-ons, and more.Read more
CS-Cart 4.8.1 with Improvements for Admins
Most of the improvements in CS-Cart 4.8.1 will remain unseen by customers, but will make an admin’s life easier.Read more
CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.7.4 with GDPR Support
The main reason for this release is the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. The regulation will become enforceable on 25 May 2018. That way you’ll have more than 2 weeks to prepare for it.Read more
CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.7.3
This version is a patch release, so it mostly contains bug fixes. However, there are also some interesting changes.Read more
CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.7.2
Even though patch releases mostly contain bug fixes, there are reasons to be excited about 4.7.2.Read more
Multi-Vendor 4.7.1 with Stripe Connect and Customer-to-Vendor Communication
Stripe Connect is a payment gateway that allows you to distribute money from orders among vendors automatically.Read more
CS-Cart 4.7.1 with Order Management and Export-Import Improvements
In version 4.7.1 we focused on order management and export/import enhancements. Most of the new features are based on CS-Cart users’ requests.Read more
CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.6.3 with Lots of Admin and Customer Fixes
This one is a patch, so it mostly includes bug fixes. We continue working on the product variations functionality, plus we’ve fixed several issues detected by our customers, updated the USPS shipping method, and optimized the Multi-Vendor installation.Read more
CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.6.2 Released
No new features here—the new version only fixes issues and optimizes performance.Read more