In another case, you may know for sure how exactly you want to decorate your home but you just can’t transfer your image and your vision to the specialists who are doing all the decoration jobs. That is exactly what happened to Houzz co-founders Adi Tatarko and Alon Cohen.
They found it difficult to hire the right professionals for their own decoration project and it was difficult for them to communicate the vision of their home to decoration engineers. That’s how Houzz was born and other decorating websites like Houzz after it.
What is Houzz website?Houzz is a home and garden decoration website that offers home decoration ideas, professionals for decorating and remodeling, and home products such as furniture, lightning, and other. Houzz uses the eCommerce marketplace model, which means it is built on a special Houzz website builder that supports multiple vendors.
Houzz is one of those successful startups. Its co-founders didn’t even plan to create a company—it happened accidentally. They created a website to simplify the home decoration ideas communication and then the website grew bigger, and soon they made the Houzz company out of it in 2009. Now, Houzz offers over 1,5 million professionals and has over 40 million monthly visits. Of course, these astonishing results inspire other entrepreneurs to build decorating websites like Houzz on Houzz clone script.
As the company is literally a traditional marketplace, Houzz revenue model is similar to other virtual malls and based on commissions. That’s how Houzz makes money.
Why it’s a great idea to start decorating websites like HouzzHouzz type websites have great potential. More and more people today aim to make their living space comfortable and cozy, and they prefer to delegate home remodeling tasks to professionals. Just take a look at the Houzz statistics: 40 million visits monthly, 6 million products in the catalog, 11 million images with home decoration ideas. That’s impressive.
So, why not choose a proper houzz website builder and start your own decoration ecommerce mall with the Houzz revenue model? Read on to find out how to do this.
How to start your Houzz like website on CS-Cart Multi-VendorThe first thing you need to keep in mind is that Houzz is a virtual mall with independent vendors. It means you need a special Houzz clone script that supports necessary features to run a home decoration website. Another important thing is that your Houzz website builder suits for selling services (you’ll need this function to offer services of home decoration professionals).
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor covers all the aspects of decorating websites like Houzz. It is a professional online mall solution with multiple vendor support. Here’s why Multi-Vendor can help you start a great home decorating marketplace:
- Vendor geolocations. If you’re planning to offer services of home decoration specialists, your customers need to know where the specialist is located. It will simplify the choice and communication. Communication really matters, and the next feature is all about it.
- Customer-to-vendor communication. Allow your customer to directly speak to professionals, ask the questions directly and choose the one that meets the job requirements.
- Call requests. Allow your customers to order a job in one click. The rest is on a hired specialist—he or she accepts the order in the vendor panel and starts working on it.
- Vendor plans. A must-have tool for vendor payout management. Offer your vendors plans with different conditions, features, and regular fees.
- Category commissions. Set different commission rates for different categories. For example, it is a good idea to lower the commission for a low-margin category to attract more vendors to it.
- Powerful catalog management. This feature will come in handy for selling physical products—furniture, lighting, building materials, etc.
- Payment distribution system. You are free to set up automatic vendor payouts or pay vendors manually. Check how Houzz makes money and use the Houzz revenue model based on commissions to collect money from vendors and pay out to them monthly.
What Customers Say About CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Houzz Clone Script
|It is very easy to use, very simple and it is totally worth to buy it! If you planned to open a multi vendor store for the first time, this is the software you need. The explanation on CS-Cart website is very easy to understand if you have troubles. The add-ons give you a lot of opportunities to change things. — Uran R.||Very good overall experience. Definitely the best option for marketplaces platform compared to other players in the market. — Karen C.|
|Excellent software, the best of what is now on the market. Even if you write everything yourself from scratch, it is not a fact that such functionality can be made. And if you do, it will come out much more expensive. Alexandr R.||Overall CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is THE shopping cart solution for any small or medium sized business that will really prepare your business for the level of ecommerce you're ready for! — Missy R.|