What’s Freelancer and how to make a site like freelancer.com?Freelancer.com is a global web marketplace that connects employers and employees in one place. The company and the website were created in 2009 with headquarters in Sydney, Australia. Freelancer now has offices in Southern California, Vancouver, London, Buenos Aires, Manila, and Jakarta.
The website is built on a special freelancer php script, which allows employers to post jobs and freelancers—to bid to complete these jobs. The workflow is simple but thanks to its simplicity and convenience apps like freelancer have become so popular lately. So, why start your own job marketplace? Here’s the answer: An independent research firm Edelman Intelligence in association with Upwork conducted several pieces of research that show that by 2027 the majority of the U.S. workforce will be freelancers. Another their research shows that 56.7 million Americans freelanced in 2018, which is 3.7 million more than in 2014. So, a job marketplace can become a profitable long-term project if you start it now. So, if you’re looking for an answer to the question “how to make a site like freelancer.com”, you’re asking the right thing.
Why start your own website for freelancers on CS-Cart Multi-Vendor freelance php script?As Freelancer.com is a simply an eCommerce marketplace like eBay or Amazon (but for jobs), you need a reliable freelancer clone script to build a virtual mall of that kind and size. What you need is to make sure the solution has the maximum number of effective ecommerce features out of the box AND that it can handle high load. A mobile application for iOS and Android will be a good advantage.
For example, CS-Cart Multi-Vendor meets all these requirements and even more. It is a professional eCommerce mall software that has tons of cool built-in features, a mobile application for iOS and Android, and is ready for super big and loaded marketplaces.
Marry.vn is a service marketplace in Vietnam. They offer wedding services: ideas, organization, planning, and everything. On this service marketplace built on CS-Cart Multi-Vendor, you can hire any independent service provider for your event.Websites like Freelancer and Upwork require some specific features for proper functioning. So, let’s make sure the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor freelance php script has all the necessary features:
- Unlimited number of vendors (freelancers). You can invite to your marketplace an unlimited number of freelancers, offer them a separate backend panel and a storefront, charge them monthly according to the conditions of a subscription plan, customize their backend panel, grant or limit access to certain menus and settings, and much more. The CS-Cart Multi-Vendor freelancer clone script has powerful vendor management functions out of the box.
- Powerful vendor payout system. You can distribute the money among freelancers manually or set up automatic payouts and forget about manual operations forever.
- Comments and reviews. Employers will be able to leave feedback about freelancers and rate their services. Thanks to this feature, freelancers will have to maintain the high quality of their work.
- Flexible promotion system. You can offer bonuses to employers and allow freelancers to create their own promotions. Thanks to promotions, you’ll be able to attract more customers.
- SEO kit. Google will love your freelance jobs website because the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor freelance php script has a set of search engine optimization tools out of the box: meta tags, 301 redirects, human-readable URLs, sitemap, robots.txt, and others.
Vendor management page of a CS-Cart-based marketplace. This is the demo screenshot—you can invite an unlimited number of vendors, freelances, craftsmen, and other entrepreneiurs.Test these and other features in your personal CS-Cart Multi-Vendor demo. It’s absolutely free and you can play with it for 15 days. No installation and server setup required—we’ll do all the technical things for you.
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is a prize-winning eCommerce marketplace platform and the most reviewed marketplace solution on the Internet. Popular software aggregators and review platforms awarded Multi-Vendor with multiple badges. For example, SoftwareSuggest marked CS-Cart Multi-Vendor as the most popular solution in the category and the customers' choice marketplace platform 2020:
|CUSTOMERS' CHOICE FALL 2020
||MOST POPULAR FALL 2020