Within our support campaign for nonprofit and governmental organizations, we issued a CS-Cart Multi-Vendor license to the Export Support Center of the Udmurt Republic. They are developing a multilingual marketplace to support regional manufacturers during the pandemic.
We plan to open a multilingual marketplace with 8 languages. Our local manufacturers will get vendor accounts on the marketplace and start receiving orders online. We believe that by starting an eCommerce marketplace we would be able to support Udmurt manufacturers in these severe times. — Valeria Antonenko, Head of the Export Support Center of the Udmurt Republic
Export Support Center of the Udmurt Republic is a public institute established by the Government of the Udmurt Republic in order to support small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.12.05How to Level Up B2B Ecommerce Customer Experience
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions