We support nonprofits and governmental organizations with free CS-Cart Multi-Vendor licenses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Yesterday, we gave away another free license to Africa Leather and Leather Products Institute (ALLPI). They’re building an online marketplace to connect local businesses and give them opportunities to go global and survive the pandemic.
ALLPI is an inter-governmental non-profit organization from Ethiopia founded in 1990. Its membership encompasses ten countries: Burundi, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, Sudan, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
ALLPI organizes workshops, courses, seminars, trade fairs, and other events to help the member countries develop their leather production sectors.
Awlachew Sintie, the director of ALLPI: Our organization is called “Africa Leather and Leather Products Institute (ALLPI)” and is an inter-governmental non-profit organization that is working for the development of the leather sector in Africa. Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Africa are highly affected by the COVID-19 outbreak and the future is becoming very dark. As a regional organization, we are trying to support to engineer their way of operation by linking them to the regional and global market. We believe that we can turn the challenge into an opportunity by linking and connecting businesses.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions
- News and announcements2023.11.15Top E-Commerce Security Threats and Their Solutions