San Luis Valley Museum Association (opens in the US only) in Colorado starts an online marketplace to support its museum members. The association will give 22 museums of San Luis Valley an opportunity to sell items from their giftshops online. Kat Olance, president of SLV Museum Association believes that these activities can help the museums generate revenue and keep the doors open.
SLV Museum Association received a free license for CS-Cart Multi-Vendor within our offer for nonprofits during the COVID-19 pandemic.
SLV Museum Association was founded in 1998 starting from 12 museum members. Now, the Association counts 22 museums all over the Valley. This collaboration and support of each other’s museums have allowed these small, mostly volunteer-run museums to keep their doors open and continue their efforts to preserve, protect, and celebrate the history of the San Luis Valley.
Kat Olance, president of SLV Museum Association: We support 22 museums located in southern Colorado. To help our museum members during the pandemic we would like to set up an eCommerce component on our website to help sell items from the individual museum gift shops. Hoping this will help them generate some income to keep their doors open.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions
- News and announcements2023.11.15Top E-Commerce Security Threats and Their Solutions