UPDATE: This campaign ended. Stay tuned for more announcements.
We strongly believe that technology can make the world a better place. For 16 years, we’ve been utilizing technological progress to help entrepreneurs, people, achieve their goals and make their dreams come true.
Tens of thousands of entrepreneurs in 170 countries put trust in us and started their eCommerce businesses on CS-Cart. We are proud to be the technology partner of every one of our customers. And we make sure that our customers’ marketplaces stay on top of technological progress no matter what.
But there are non-profit organizations that exist only on donations and charity. We know they could strengthen their position in today’s instability by starting an online marketplace on a professional solution such as CS-Cart.
The thing is that CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is a paid licensed marketplace software. We know that many nonprofits can’t afford professional software for building their marketplaces: we cooperated with them in the past and know their pain points and problems.
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is a professional low-code software for starting an online marketplace like Amazon and Etsy. The key advantage of CS-Cart is that you can create a fully-functioning eCommerce marketplace fast and then grow and expand it. It’s a self-hosted solution, which means the software is installed on your hosting, not somewhere in the cloud.
It’s a perfect self-hosted solution to start a marketplace MVP and quickly scale it afterwards. Rich built-in functionality and low-code concept allow for fast launch. Open code, over 2,000 add-ons, and high-load optimization boost and simplify further growth.
How to get a license for free?
You can get the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Standard license for free only if you’re a non-profit organization not connected to any military activity and military organizations.
Fill out this form. In the “Your question about CS-Cart” field, tell us about your nonprofit:
- Detailed company description
- Link to the official website
- Link to the scanned copies of the documents that prove you’re a non-profit non-military organization.
We’ll check on the documents and send you your free license to the email address you entered when filling out the form.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.12.05How to Level Up B2B Ecommerce Customer Experience
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions