In CS-Cart Multi-Vendor, our eCommerce marketplace builder, each vendor has their money balance. From this balance, they can pay for the vendor plans. Vendor plans are a convenient tool offering vendors different features at different pricing. Admins use them to automatically withdraw money from vendor balance on a regular basis.
But if a vendor sales are not very good, the vendor can’t keep a positive balance paying for a vendor plan regularly. And the vendor becomes your debtor. For now, you have to manually root out debtors and convince them to pay you. In Multi-Vendor 4.8.1, this won’t be a problem—a new Vendor Debt Payout feature will block a debtor’s vendor panel automatically and let them pay the debt through the marketplace checkout.
In this video, we’re explaining, how Vendor Debt Payout works and what problems it solves:
You are welcome to discuss Vendor Debt Payout in the comments here or on YouTube: share your opinion and ideas on how to improve this function.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.08.318 Steps to Protect Your E-commerce Store
- Guest posts2023.08.30Why You Need a Financial Plan for Ecommerce Business Success
- Articles2023.08.01Eco-Logistics: The Green Revolution in Last-Mile Delivery
- Marketplace academy2023.07.27Marketplace Seller Management: How to Attract Sellers on Your B2C Marketplace