CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.10.1 got a new checkout page. Customers now place orders quicker and admins customize the checkout page very flexibly through the standard CS-Cart layout editor.
In supermarkets, customers usually choose the checkout point with the shortest queue. You do the same for sure. In online stores, the situation is the same: 27% of customers drop their carts because of the complicated and long checkout procedure.
Now in CS-Cart based stores and marketplaces, you stop losing customers at checkout thanks to a simpler checkout page. The checkout process is not divided into steps now—customers fill in the fields in no particular order and choose payment and shipping methods by clicking big tiles:
Good news for admins, too: you can add, edit, delete, and rearrange checkout page content very flexibly through the layout editor or right on the storefront:
Such flexibility gives you plenty of room for experiments with the checkout page. You will be able to build a perfect and maximum effective checkout for your store or marketplace.
Add, edit, and delete fields to the checkout page via blocks as well. For example, you can add additional customer info fields to the Address block:
All the fields are available in Administration → Profile fields. There, you can create custom fields, the date of birth fields for example, and add it to the block through the layout editor.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.08.318 Steps to Protect Your E-commerce Store
- Guest posts2023.08.30Why You Need a Financial Plan for Ecommerce Business Success
- Articles2023.08.01Eco-Logistics: The Green Revolution in Last-Mile Delivery
- Marketplace academy2023.07.27Marketplace Seller Management: How to Attract Sellers on Your B2C Marketplace