Cross-selling means suggesting related products to customers. Merchants use cross-selling techniques to sell additional useful products to their customers.
CS-Cart offers four built-in cross-selling tools. In this article, we’re going to tell you about one of them—the Buy Together add-on.
The Buy Together add-on allows you to group related products into a bundle and offer a discount for the bundle. For example:
The screenshot shows the add-on in action. A customer is looking for a new hiking backpack. Perhaps he or she is going on an overnight hike. Offer a new sleeping bag as well, and give a discount for the bundle. As a result, the customer gets a new set of camping gear at a lower price, and you increase your online sales.
For instructions on setting up the Buy Together add-on, refer to our Knowledge Base.
We would like to know what you think about cross-selling in CS-Cart. Does the Buy Together add-on help boost your online sales? Please share your ideas and experience!
Have a good day!
Follow CS-Cart news & promotions
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.08.318 Steps to Protect Your E-commerce Store
- Guest posts2023.08.30Why You Need a Financial Plan for Ecommerce Business Success
- Articles2023.08.01Eco-Logistics: The Green Revolution in Last-Mile Delivery
- Marketplace academy2023.07.27Marketplace Seller Management: How to Attract Sellers on Your B2C Marketplace