- Focus not on design, but on convenience. A beautiful site can help with brand recognition, but not always be effective for sales.
- Remind users about the abandoned shopping cart by e-mail.
- Use the analytics to know the user, his network behavior and preferences.
- Create a mobile application.
- Highlight top customers and offer them bonuses.
- To put a good quality photo with the detailed text description of characteristics of any goods on a site.
- Provide the buyer with the opportunity to pay for the goods in several ways.
- Do not offer unnecessary services and options for an additional payment.
- Prepare the basic infrastructure of customer service, in order not to lose the customers, because of the lack of SMS-notification about the incoming of products in the warehouse.
- Offer free shipping and the world's fastest courier.
- Transparently and minutely describe the conditions and terms of delivery.
- Provide an opportunity to track the package in transit.
- Warn the customer about the delay in delivery, explaining what it is related to.
- Sell only quality goods.
- Maintain feedback with clients, since it is very important to work with negative reviews. For today, there is a huge competition in the trading area. Therefore, each user of a marketplace system should know his mistakes, calculate everything to the smallest detail, become a real professional in this business and remember that in the trading business it is important to create better conditions for each client.
This software is designed to create a huge multi-vendor market, which consists of many excellent features and a stylish interface, which makes it unrivaled one. This is a quick and easy solution for those who are going to create a huge shopping center, with a variety of ready-to-operate convenient stores. This marketplace management software is one of the best systems that a store owner can find - it easily allows to deal with a large number of suppliers, accept payments, download and edit products very quickly, interact with customers, create detailed reports and do many other useful things. With the permission by the owner of the trade portal, everyone can register on it to sell or buy any goods or services. So-called online malls provide an opportunity to place their products on the owner's website, due to what sellers have the opportunity not to create their own site, but simply pay a commission to the owner of the marketplace. Such sites have a lot of advantages for both the site owner and sellers. The owner of the marketplace does not need to buy and sell goods, he only attracts customers and suppliers, develops and promotes the trading platform. Sellers, in turn, do not need to create their own site and advertise products - they are engaged in accepting orders and delivering to the client. Examples of such trading platforms are known throughout the world: Aliexpress, eBay, Amazon, etc.
Multi vendor shopping cartHow the program works? A Multi-Vendor shopping cart will allow to create a profitable trading platform, where each one can simultaneously sell a wide variety of products from many sellers. Each vendor will have a separate mini-shop inside the owner's trading system. This mini-store can have its name, brand and trade mark, description, various goods, filters and search option. Suppliers will independently place their orders and send goods to customers. The scheme of functioning of the portal is very simple - the creator sets up a shopping center with many shops and then invites sellers who sell their goods. The program allows uniting suppliers on one site by means of a platform. Suppliers will be able to place different products in their stores. All what owner has to do is to deal with organizational issues: advertise his site and negotiate with suppliers.
The process of creating a store consists of 4 simple steps:
- A vendor fills in the application form.
- The store owner decides whether to approve or reject the seller's application.
- Approved sellers place their goods and indicate the terms of delivery.
- Payment for the goods automatically goes to sellers through Paypal and the store owner receives a commission as well as a monthly fee, which sellers pay for placing their orders in the store.
- knowledge of programming languages is not required;
- there is a support service, ready to help at every stage of creating a store;
- a shopping mall can involve an unlimited number of suppliers;
- an each supplier can choose their terms of delivery;
- an each seller has a separate admin panel and showcase;
- general processing of payments facilitates financial issues;
- the store owner can monitor and control the work of sellers;
- 1300 trading platforms have already been created with the help of such a useful program.
Find more about our regional resellers which can provide you with our software solutions and associated services as well