Today, we’re happy to introduce new maintenance releases of our CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor software.
CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.1.3 ship with the latest improvements and fixes, including the following:
- The “Keep HTTPS connection once a secure page is visited” option is back (thanks to a suggestion posted in the UserVoice).
- Import of translations from a PO file into an existing language.
- The Google Analytics add-on now uses Universal Analytics.
(See the full list of changes in the changelog.)
We’re going to start to roll out the updates in the next several days, and all current CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor storeowners (with active upgrade subscriptions) should have the updates available in their Upgrade centers within a week.
If you have an active upgrade subscription, you can also download the distro package from your Help Desk account’s File area.
- News and announcements2014.11.27CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.2.4 with PayPal IPN Support Released
- News and announcements2014.06.18Save up to $1,000 a Year with CS-Cart Annual Subscription + Multi-Vendor Lifetime Licenses Are Back
- News and announcements2014.04.23CS-Cart 4.1.4 Released with Responsive Design
- News and announcements2014.04.10CS-Cart Marketplace is on!