The wholesaler is not just selling goods, it adds value to customers enabling the following:
- integration of all the logistics processes;
- the dispatching of production activities and operations in factories;
- settlement of customs duties;
- local delivery solutions.
A Chinese wholesaler marketplace, Chianbrands
, provides the following services:
- SEO-optimized product descriptions to customers;
- professional teams that implement market search to help customers identify trendy products;
- highly trained quality control teams which ensure the quality of the wholesaler's partner manufacturers' products.
Additionally, evaluate if potential wholesalers meet your specific requirements.
If your marketplace's customers need the wholesalers who provide the imported goods, those importers need to know
- the producers and production conditions in a variety of countries;
- import rules;
- the main supply chain players.
While European goods are in strong demand worldwide, many of the manufacturers are not directly represented
in overseas markets, and use European export trading companies to sell their products abroad.