Create a business planThis is the main element of building business processes, necessary to create a successful marketing. The plan of the online store should include the methods used to financing, promotion and advertisement of the business. It must show a clear idea of how to succeed.
Choice of the organizational framework of online trading businessAfter approving the business plan, it is reasonable to choose the appropriate form of business registration. The availability of business property registration documents will allow making deals with reputable partners, customers and suppliers.
Choose a product for saleThis stage involves a more detailed analysis of product offers. Different kinds of products should be in stock.
Obtaining barcodes of productsTo sell products legally through the virtual store, each e-market owner needs a UPC code for each unit of goods that will be sold.
Place for goods storageCare should be taken to store the products. The good news is that there are companies that are ready to store goods for a reasonable fee and deliver them when the order comes.
Selecting a domain name and placing an online storeFirst of all, it is needed to choose a hosting provider. There is a choice in purchasing a domain name and creating the site by yourself. However, this requires certain technical skills that not every business owner may have.
Creating an online storeAfter installing the technical part, the next step is selecting a general design for the website. This stage includes the selection of topics, headings, product categories and much more.
Configure the shopping cartIf the owner chose to develop the site on one of the popular ecommerce software, setting up a quality shopping cart of purchases will not be difficult. For creation of shopping cart it is useful to use special software for purchases.
Launching, advertising and promotionAfter the launching, each e-market owner needs to work harder on the marketing campaign and advertising strategy to increase the number of loyal customers.
Ecommerce software is excellent assistant for virtual marketingThe kind of ecommerce software a company needs to implement a particular type of e-commerce depends on many factors, in particular on the profile of the company, professional, social and age status of potential customers, the volume and nature of operations, some organizational features, and available infrastructure. Currently, the software market usually offers ecommerce tools that allow not only their implementation and exploitation, but also the creation on their basis the solutions for a specific company. Typically, ecommerce scripts allow implementing the business logic of an ecommerce application by providing various software interfaces for this purpose. Often they are based on the application not only of server DBMSs, but also application servers, and can also be integrated with a platform for creating web portals and managing the content of websites.
Advantages of ecommerce trading in comparison with traditional business
- The development of an online shopping mall helps to significantly expand the client base of an existing trading enterprise or create a networked business without a large initial capital.
- Virtual trading platforms allow organizing an operative exchange of information, services, goods and money resources between business partners and consumers.
- Reduce costs by: saving on renting office space and optimizing the size of storage space, saving on staff salaries.
- Setting prices lower than in traditional trade.
- Opportunities for detailed presentation of goods, advertising, promotion, etc. for the seller on the Internet are much higher, and the cost of such activities is significantly lower than in offline.
- Both the seller and the buyer are provided with specialized, structured and targeted information on the availability of products, the nomenclature of prices, the possibilities of suppliers and alternative options for transactions.
- Huge prospects for increasing sales through the constant expansion of the Internet market.
- Simple taxation. A simplified taxation system is available for beginners, at which a minimum of taxes with simple reporting is paid.
- Gives the owner flexibility in time planning, more mobility and personal responsibility. The online store can be easily controlled from anywhere in the world with access to the network.
- There is no need to lease space for storage. If goods are not large, an ecommerce owner can store it at home.