We offer a full array of custom development services for your CS-Cart stores. Our engineers are ready to handle all of your custom development needs. Some of our most popular ecommerce development tasks include introducing new business - specific features, integrating third party modules including payment systems, delivery systems and product catalogs.
How does it work?
All work on custom ecommerce development projects follows these steps:
- You buy a CS-Cart license on our site and get access to our Customer Help Desk system.
- Once in the Customer Help Desk system, go to the Communication section to place a request for custom development work.
- You will then be contacted by a quote manager. You will specify the modifications needed in great detail, agree on a final cost and get a time line for the work to be completed.
- The project manager will then issue the invoice.
- When the project is paid for, we add it to our project record system, and our programmer starts working.
- During the work on the project we give you a link to our test server where you are able to view the progress of our work.
- If you need to communicate with our programmers during the course of the project, you should submit your message to the project ticket in our Customer Help Desk system.
- As soon as the project is finished and you give your approval, our engineer uploads the custom changes and updates to your server.
How much does it cost?
Each ecommerce project will be priced individually depending on the complexity of the work to be done. You can get a quote for your project by sending us a request via the request for quote form.