Online marketplaces by our customers
See Multi-Vendor in action just in a few clicks.
Yumbles is all about yummy hand-crafted food. It unites over 1,200 small-batch food and drink makers throughout the United Kingdom. When buying from Yumbles multi-vendor marketplace, customers order directly from food producers. When producers get the order, they start cooking right away. They only use 100% natural carefully-picked ingredients. This approach guarantees the healthiness and freshness of their food and drinks. Read case study
- Over 7,000 yummy products in the catalog
- Over 1,200 food makers all over the UK sell on Yumbles
- 21,000 followers on Facebook
- In November 2014, Yumbles won the title of Food & Drink Website of the Year at the Good Web Guide Awards.
- In 2014, Yumbles supported FoodCycle, in their 5th anniversary campaign by donating the cost of a meal to FoodCycle with every purchase.
Down Your High Street is a British marketplace for offline retailers. Its idea is to unite local brick-and-mortar stores giving them an opportunity to get a bigger audience and extra income from online. The marketplace was founded in 2014 and it was a revolution for the UK High Street independent retailers. The platform has greatly helped them boost their online presence.
- 54,000 products from High Street independent retailers
- 715 independent retailers have registered to sell on the marketplace
- Over 60,000 customers buy from the marketplace yearly
- Multiple mentions and interviews in the Press
- Free to join for sellers with free marketing assistance
The go4trans.com marketplace was launched to unite the efforts of Automotive Transmission Medium Owners, Transmission rebuilding Specialists, and those who seek quality car service stations and workshops worldwide. The go4trans.com team has spent years in the Automotive Transmission industry and saw a lack of information available on transmission construction and repair. As a result, the team came up with this united platform for all people related to Automotive Transmission.
Vawoo.co.uk is the UK’s vaping e-commerce online marketplace. They connect sellers, industry retailers, producers, e-liquids manufacturers, wholesalers, and targeted customers—all in one place. Vawoo.co.uk is a vape-oriented marketplace where the best UK manufacturers, distributors, and vendors can open their on-line stores, upload their products and start selling them all over the vaping market, along with the world-famous brands and international customers on it.
DriverCentral is a marketplace for smart home software developers. Every vendor here is a developer. The marketplace offers drivers and firmware for surveillance systems, climate systems, smart lighting, and other smart devices used at home.
Other stores from United Kingdom (Great Britain)
House of CB is a famous fashion house and a fashion retailer in London. The company is known for its form-fitting and tailored pieces, producing designer-inspired party clothing. The brand was founded by a then 17-year-old Conna Walker from her bedroom, with a £3,000 loan from her father. House of CB garments has been worn by Hollywood celebrities, such as Beyonce, Gigi Hadid, Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, and the Kardashians.
- House of CB garments is worn by Hollywood celebrities
- Over 3,000,000 community members
- 100% in-house design and manufacture
- £3,000 were the start-up capital
- The brand known for its form-fitting and tailored dresses
AWD-IT is a British computer retailer. They sell gaming hardware and build custom gaming PCs. The company was founded in 2006 and is a family Medium run from its main office in Stoke On Trent, Staffordshire. AWD-IT.co.uk has built a solid reputation for supplying the latest cutting edge hardware and software for home and Medium consumers.
- Over 15 years on the computer hardware market
- Works closely with the world’s famous computer brands such as Nvidia, AMD, - Acer, Asus, and others
- True family Medium
GardenSeedsMarket is a British eCommerce store selling seeds. They care about the quality of their seeds a lot. The quality control process passes 4 stages: from carefully picking the suppliers and testing seeds in the lab to eliminating seeds that are stored in the warehouse too long. The company has won numerous awards: OP INNOVATION, GOLD MEDAL AT THE POZNAN INTERNATIONAL FAIR, CONSUMER QUALITY Large and FARMER OF THE YEAR.
- Strong seed quality control process with 4 stages
- They test seeds in their laboratory
- Won the gold medal at the Poznan international fair
- Farmer of the year (2014) award
- All seeds come from European Union
F1® Authentics is an official online store of Formula 1®. The store offers racewear, helmets, souvenirs, arts, signed photos, car parts, bikes, race car models, and other products related to Formula 1®. The store is run by a hardworking and passionate team, which includes former F1® race mechanics. F1® Authentics provides incredible products straight from the racetrack, offering fans of the sport unrivaled authenticity.
- The official store of Formula 1®
- Products are straight from the racetrack
- You can buy a table made of a used F1® wheel rim
- The store is run by former F1® race mechanics
- Authentic F1® products only