There are no cases in this category yet but they’re coming soon. Meanwhile, check out recommended cases below.
Other grocery marketplaces and stores
Wikifarmer has been established as the Wikipedia of farming worldwide, according to the United Nations. Their knowledge base has been accessed by 4 million people worldwide, Wikifarmer is becoming a platform where people can search for anything related to agricultural production (agricultural products, availability, prices) and safely purchase online anything they want. Their mission is to empower and educate farmers across the world.
- 600 farmers are ready to provide buyers with fresh products
- Wikifarmer is the first user-generated online farming library
- A detailed knowledge base about agriculture in 12 languages
- 4 million people have visited Wikifarmer’s knowledge base
- The first platform where buyers can order farmer products globally
Yumbles is all about yummy hand-crafted food. It unites over 1,200 small-batch food and drink makers throughout the United Kingdom. When buying from Yumbles multi-vendor marketplace, customers order directly from food producers. When producers get the order, they start cooking right away. They only use 100% natural carefully-picked ingredients. This approach guarantees the healthiness and freshness of their food and drinks.
- Over 7,000 yummy products in the catalog
- Over 1,200 food makers all over the UK sell on Yumbles
- 21,000 followers on Facebook
- In November 2014, Yumbles won the title of Food & Drink Website of the Year at the Good Web Guide Awards.
- In 2014, Yumbles supported FoodCycle, in their 5th anniversary campaign by donating the cost of a meal to FoodCycle with every purchase.
Coffees.gr opened in 2007 and over more than 10 years of operation has managed to become one of the longest-lived and most popular online stores in the Greek coffee market. The company serves hundreds of retail customers daily and supplies coffee and equipment to restaurants. The company is based in the center of Athens with its headquarters and an offline store.
Biofam is a modern online store for health food in Yekaterinburg, Russia. The assortment includes goods for vegetarians, raw foodists, athletes, for those who adhere to special diets for diabetes and allergies. The products are certified and come from trusted suppliers around the world. Now there are 4,000 items in stock. More than 50,000 shoppers rated the store positively with 4.9 points out of 5.
Other marketplaces from United States
This is a hardware store from the United States that was born in 1995 as a part of a “do it yourself” website about home improvement. The owners already ran a small offline hardware store back then. Now the company has its own large distribution center with over 150,000 products. As the owners say, this is 5 times more than most big box chain stores carry. This is one of the largest hardware retailers in Virginia.
- Over 25 years on the home repair and improvement market
- 150,000 products in the warehouse
- The company has its own distribution center
- 5 times more products that in other hardware retail stores
- One of the largest hardware retailers in VA
Techable is the US mini marketplace selling officially refurbished Apple computers and laptops. They also offer accessories and parts. On the home page, you can check your device by a serial number, which greatly helps in searching for the right parts. There’s also a section with some kind of Apple encyclopedia and guides on using Apple electronics.
This is a marketplace for aviation businesses. They literally sell helicopters, airplanes, drones, and spare parts. But mostly, they focus on drones and see great potential in this type of aircraft. Avfoil started in 2011 to provide convenient management and sales tools for business that offer aviation products and services.
The Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association formed in 1971, is the oldest and largest state organic organization in the country. MOFGA is a broad-based community that educates about and advocates for organic agriculture, illuminating its interdependence with a healthy environment, local food production, and thriving communities. The Association holds the Common Ground Country Fair and this marketplace is the Fair’s online version.