Online marketplaces by our customers
See Multi-Vendor in action just in a few clicks.
Have you ever looked for tools, but didn't know where to start? ToolBrothers.com can become your partner for finding perfect matching tools for your needs. On this marketplace you can compare tools of more than 60 of the most popular manufacturers and get the prices of more than 35 vendors! The marketplace was founded in 2020. It has more than 150,000 products and works with 30 of the biggest tool vendors in Germany.
GermanShop24 is a food marketplace selling German products: groceries, sweets, beverages, and snacks. Food is their main category but they also offer non-food products such as body care cosmetics and cleaning supplies. They started in 2000 with 200 products in the catalog, and now their yearly sales volume is $1,5 million making them one of the leading online marketplaces of German food.
Praktiker is an online marketplace from Germany, selling tools, household supplies, hardware, and other products for construction. This marketplace was born from an offline company of the same name that turned bankrupt in 2013. In 2016 it was re-born online as the Praktiker marketplace. Praktiker connects hardware and tools suppliers with builders.
The Studio is committed to bringing you high-quality products, providing you a warm, friendly forum, a gallery to showcase your work and be a resource guide for your scrapbooking journey. There is a quality control team to ensure your designs will print out perfectly. There is a tutorial team to help guide you through your software. There is a technical team to assist you with all your downloading, uploading and sharing needs.
Other stores from Germany
Other marketplaces from Europe
Wikifarmer has been established as the Wikipedia of farming worldwide, according to the United Nations. Their knowledge base has been accessed by 4 million people worldwide, Wikifarmer is becoming a platform where people can search for anything related to agricultural production (agricultural products, availability, prices) and safely purchase online anything they want. Their mission is to empower and educate farmers across the world.
- 600 farmers are ready to provide buyers with fresh products
- Wikifarmer is the first user-generated online farming library
- A detailed knowledge base about agriculture in 12 languages
- 4 million people have visited Wikifarmer’s knowledge base
- The first platform where buyers can order farmer products globally
Yumbles is all about yummy hand-crafted food. It unites over 1,200 small-batch food and drink makers throughout the United Kingdom. When buying from Yumbles multi-vendor marketplace, customers order directly from food producers. When producers get the order, they start cooking right away. They only use 100% natural carefully-picked ingredients. This approach guarantees the healthiness and freshness of their food and drinks. Read case study
- Over 7,000 yummy products in the catalog
- Over 1,200 food makers all over the UK sell on Yumbles
- 21,000 followers on Facebook
- In November 2014, Yumbles won the title of Food & Drink Website of the Year at the Good Web Guide Awards.
- In 2014, Yumbles supported FoodCycle, in their 5th anniversary campaign by donating the cost of a meal to FoodCycle with every purchase.
DroneNetTR is a Turkish online marketplace selling drones. It offers new drones as well as used ones sold by third-party sellers. Plus, it presents their own Turkish brand—ADEN. This is the first and the only drone developed in Turkey. The marketplace was founded in 2019 in Ankara by the parent company SHENZHEN HUBSAN TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. Here, you can also order drone maintenance and learn how to control drones.
- Over 220 drones and spare parts
- Offers a course teaching how to fly drones
- Educated 5,000 students to fly drones
- Offers all drone services including spare parts, maintenance and flying education
- Developed their own brand of drones
Sadovod is a huge brick and mortar market in Moscow. It’s one of the biggest markets in Russia. This eCommerce marketplace represents Sadovod's catalog online. Here, you can buy the same products that are sold on the market. Sadovod doesn’t look like a traditional market—it’s more of a shopping mall with several floors, escalators, and large goods elevators.
- 90,000 square meters
- 2,000 sellers
- Over 85,000 products
- 3 floors
- 6 goods elevators