Online marketplaces and stores by our customers
Maxbhi is an eCommerce project of Elcotek India Private Limited. The website offers the widest range of mobile phone spare parts and tools in India. Actually, it is the biggest online shop for mobile spare parts in the country and one of the oldest. It was established in 2004 in Ghaziabad. Besides mobile parts, the store offers mobile phone screens, accessories, toolkits, and lighting.
- Over 15 years on the market
- The biggest mobile spare parts online shop in India
- Super convenient filters to search for mobile phone spare parts
Profi is a retail store chain in Russia selling smartphone and laptop spare parts, radio equipment, and repair and measuring tools. It has over 16,000 items to order and 50 brick and mortar stores in all big cities of Russia. You can order the item online and pick it up in the store near you.
- Over 16,000 products
- 50 brick and mortar stores in Russia
- One of the biggest electronics spare parts retailer in the country
Neman-Pharm is the largest drug-store chain in Kyrgyzstan. It counts over 200 drug stores in 7 regions of Kyrgyzstan. The catalog includes over 10,000 pharmaceutical products, medical equipment, cosmetics, and other products. The company also works in B2B—with wholesalers and legal bodies and is considered the Large in pharma-retail in the country.
- Over 10,000 pharmaceutical products
- Over 200 drug stores and warehouses across Kyrgyzstan
- Over 20 years on the pharma market
- 1,500 staff members
- The leading pharmaceutical retailer in Kyrgyzstan
Cortland is the oldest Apple dealer in Poland, and one of the largest. At first, the company focused on professional equipment procurement. In 1992 they opened their first Apple store in Poznan. Now the company has 16 stores in 10 major cities of Poland. Besides selling Apple products to individual customers, they also equip graphic studios, governmental and educational institutions, publishing companies, and other Mediumes.
- 25 years of experience in the electronics market
- The oldest Apple dealer in Poland
- 16 brick and mortar stores in 10 cities
- Works both in B2C and B2B segments
- Customers can join the club through the official Cortland iOS app
Wikifarmer has been established as the Wikipedia of farming worldwide, according to the United Nations. Their knowledge base has been accessed by 4 million people worldwide, Wikifarmer is becoming a platform where people can search for anything related to agricultural production (agricultural products, availability, prices) and safely purchase online anything they want. Their mission is to empower and educate farmers across the world.
- 600 farmers are ready to provide buyers with fresh products
- Wikifarmer is the first user-generated online farming library
- A detailed knowledge base about agriculture in 12 languages
- 4 million people have visited Wikifarmer’s knowledge base
- The first platform where buyers can order farmer products globally
This is a hardware store from the United States that was born in 1995 as a part of a “do it yourself” website about home improvement. The owners already ran a small offline hardware store back then. Now the company has its own large distribution center with over 150,000 products. As the owners say, this is 5 times more than most big box chain stores carry. This is one of the largest hardware retailers in Virginia.
- Over 25 years on the home repair and improvement market
- 150,000 products in the warehouse
- The company has its own distribution center
- 5 times more products that in other hardware retail stores
- One of the largest hardware retailers in VA
ShakeDeal is a B2B procurement platform for all indirect procurement of industrial goods and supplies. ShakeDeal's proprietary tools help buyers in their efforts to source industries directly from the source of the supply chains. The marketplace partners with leading and top brands in various verticals, such as power tools, hand tools, safety equipment, testing and measuring tools, machinery, construction materials, electricals, fasteners, hardware, etc.
- 1,000+ registered sellers
- 4,000+ B2B customers
- 300,000+ products
- 21,000+ orders delivered
- Multiple press mentions: MediumLine, DailyHunt, Inc42, and others
Milework is an eCommerce marketplace from Thailand selling automotive parts and tools. The marketplace connects car owners and mechanics directly with part suppliers, which allows the marketplace to keep prices lower than average market prices. They offer a 7-day money-back guarantee if the part is faulty or doesn’t fit. There’s also a great blog with useful articles and a YouTube channel with videos on how to maintain and repair a car.
- 28,000 followers on Facebook
- 6,600 subscribers on Youtube
- 100+ employees
Precious Plastic is here on a big and important mission—to create an alternative global plastic recycling system. This is a community of people who want to make our planet cleaner and reduce plastic waste. The company offers plastic recycling machines and products made of recycled plastic. Everyone can join the community: get a recycling machine and start creating products out of plastic and sell them.
- The project is composed of more than 40,000 people
- Counts over 400 workspaces in the Netherlands
- All the information produced by the project such as codes, drawings, and source materials are available for free online
- The city of Eindhoven provided them a big workspace free of charge
- Multiple mentions in press including Forbes
Fungoal.com is an eCommerce website from Japan selling football accessories and football wear. The company has worked since 1991 and is one of the oldest in this industry. The website may look a bit outdated but it is super popular: over 420,000 visits per month.