The business software comparison and recommendations website Crozdesk has awarded CS-Cart Multi-Vendor the 2021 Leader in the eCommerce software category. This is the Multi-Vendor’s second Leader reward this year, and we hope not the final one :-)
On March, 10, Crozdesk announced the winners in their eCommerce Solutions Awards 2021 contest. CS-Cart Multi-Vendor entered the TOP-20 eCommerce solutions for 2021 with 88 points out of 100.
According to Crozdesk, The Top eCommerce Solutions Software products in 2021 were determined by the Crozscore ranking algorithm. This algorithm scans and analyzes several eCommerce software categories, such as “eCommerce Website Builder Software”, “eCommerce Shopping Cart Software”, and general solutions. Products have been vetted for relevance. All other stats and rankings have been determined algorithmically, following the Crozscore ranking methodology. This methodology is AI-powered, so all the software recommendations on Crozdesk are totally unbiased.
“Again, our marketplace software became the leader in its category. We’d like to thank Crozdesk for taking our marketplace solution to this contest and of course for recognizing it as the Leader 2021. We are so proud that CS-Cart Multi-Vendor becomes more and more demanded on the market and powers more and more fantastic marketplaces worldwide!” — Paul Trubetskov, CS-Cart CMO.
Crozdesk.com is and advanced business software discovery platform that uses AI to build ratings, recommendation, and score. Since 2014, the platform helps buyers find and compare between 1000s of software products across 300+ different categories.
The Crozdesk’s analyst-grade reports, curated software stacks, expert reviews, user recommendations, and other resources help millions of businesses around the world boost their productivity through software. Crozdesk runs AI and machine learning ranking algorithms powering entirely unbiased software recommendations.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.12.05How to Level Up B2B Ecommerce Customer Experience
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions