A Multi-Vendor store is an e-commerce mall—different vendors sell their products in a shared marketplace, and the root administrator regulates vendors’ activities.
Generally, Multi-Vendor stores sell common products, like electronics, apparel, video games, cosmetics, and others, from various vendors. But Multi-Vendor is not only about selling electronics and apparel—it’s open to your creative ideas.
We’d like to show you 3 Multi-Vendor stores that use creative business ideas.
The Tombokka store offers apparel, cushions, bags, wall clocks, phone cases, and laptop sleeves with unique designer prints.
Tombokka has a catalogue of its vendors, who are actually artists. Each artist creates prints in his or her own style—you will find a t-shirt to your taste or a wall clock that matches your interior.
For the Man I Love
For the Man I Love is another Multi-Vendor marketplace that uses a creative idea—it specializes on gifts for men only.
Sometimes, finding a gift for a husband or a boyfriend becomes a real challenge. For the Man I Love helps to find the right gift for the modern man. The store offers a great choice of grooming products, accessories, menswear, gadgets, and other products from vendors all over the world.
Prondo is an online publishing company.
Although this website uses an old version of Multi-Vendor, it combines impressive features in one place:
- Self-publishing for authors—authors publish their books keeping the copyright
- Selling e-books—after an author publishes a book, he or she sells it as an e-book
- Printing books on demand—Prondo prints a copy of a book after a customer orders it; also, an author can demand 30 or more copies printed for personal needs or distribution
- Publishing services by the Prondo team—designing book covers, editing, proofreading, marketing, and other services
There are a lot of creative business ideas around you, and Multi-Vendor can help you convert them into reality.
Subscribe to CS-Cart newsletters to get news and storefront design ideas.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions
- News and announcements2023.11.15Top E-Commerce Security Threats and Their Solutions