Our strategic partner from China, Martin Cao, the head of a large online store Ownta, arranges a CS-Cart conference in China. The conference will take place in Shenzhen on April 24, 2018.
It is a must-go event for everyone who’s in eCommerce. Speakers from CS-Cart, PayPal, Cross Border Digital, Ptmind, PowerWin, and other respected companies will share their experiences and the view on the modern eCommerce market.
Alexey, the CS-Cart co-founder, will introduce our company and tell its story to the conference visitors. And Pavel, our CMO, will report on the latest and rapidly growing eCommerce trend—online marketplaces.
If you’re nearby, come to the conference on April 24, 2018 and meet our guys there!
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.12.05How to Level Up B2B Ecommerce Customer Experience
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions