We have prepared a video report on what we’ve improved in Multi-Vendor in August 2020, and what we’re planning for the future.
The most important topics are different add-on settings for different storefronts, improved notification management, future plans, and the upcoming release of 4.12.1.
What we’ve done in July 2020
- 0:59 — different settings for add-ons depending on the storefront
- 4:04 — relevant notifications for different staff members
- 6:14 — the release of version 4.11.5 with PayPal Commerce Platform and more
- 7:09 — improvements to the list of vendors in the admin panel
- 8:26 — Facebook Pixel now tracks order total and currency
- 8:53 — bug fixes
What we’re planning to do
- 11:25 — simplifying the settings (a uniform mechanism for global and individual settings)
- 14:15 — other plans: the interface of third-party add-ons, mobile application, help section in the admin panel
- 16:25 — the release of version 4.12.1 and its functionality
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.12.05How to Level Up B2B Ecommerce Customer Experience
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions