Today we are happy to announce a new version of Twigmo — a set of tools to make CS-Cart stores mobile-friendly.
Along with bug fixes Twigmo brings forth several new features:
- With the “Home page category” setting it is possible to configure Twigmo Mobile Front-End to display products from a particular category on the home page.
- The “Use mobile front-end” option has been extended and applies mobile skin only for phones, only for tablets, for all supported devices or deactivates mobile front-end.
- Tab bar appearance and position has changed. Also the search products feature is now available on the home page.
- Added support of payment methods available in CS-Cart except Paypal Express Checkout & Google Checkout.
New Pricing Policy
From now on Twigmo Mobile Front-End is available under several different plans.
UPD: The plans have been updated, check out the new pricing:
- Free — for stores with less than 100 1000 products.
- Basic — $9 per month — for stores containing 101–5,000 1,001–10,000 products.
- Plus — $19 per month — for stores with 5,001–50,000 10,001–50,000 products.
There is a 30 day free trial available for every plan.
The sales will start in March, 2012.
Twigmo Mobile Admin and Twigmo Add-on are absolutely free as they were, no matter how big the store is.
As usual, your comments are very welcome!
News and announcements2014.11.27CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.2.4 with PayPal IPN Support Released News and announcements2014.06.18Save up to $1,000 a Year with CS-Cart Annual Subscription + Multi-Vendor Lifetime Licenses Are Back News and announcements2014.04.23CS-Cart 4.1.4 Released with Responsive Design News and announcements2014.04.10CS-Cart Marketplace is on!