Twigmo mobile kit is evolving and hits another release today.
Twigmo 1.9 contains mostly internal changes, but there are some nice additions that will be noticeable by the users:
- The latest jQueryMobile 1.1.0 is used now making Twigmo Mobile Front-End work faster and smoother;
- You can now reset your password via Twigmo Add-on right from your CS-Cart admin panel;
- It is now possible to force Twigmo to switch between mobile and desktop versions using a special URL parameter no matter what operating system and browser are used;
Note: After the new files are copied to your CS-Cart installation you should go to the Add-ons page in the admin panel to uninstall and install the Twigmo add-on. It is necessary for the update to be applied.
Twigmo 1.9 will be included in CS-Cart 3 Final by default. It will be supported by CS-Cart 3 Professional, Multi-Vendor and Community editions. CS-Cart Ultimate support is to be added later.
We are happy to answer all your questions about Twigmo right here in the comments and on the official Twigmo Facebook page.
Follow Twigmo on Twitter to get the latest service news.
- News and announcements2014.11.27CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.2.4 with PayPal IPN Support Released
- News and announcements2014.06.18Save up to $1,000 a Year with CS-Cart Annual Subscription + Multi-Vendor Lifetime Licenses Are Back
- News and announcements2014.04.23CS-Cart 4.1.4 Released with Responsive Design
- News and announcements2014.04.10CS-Cart Marketplace is on!