In CS-Cart 4.3.1, there are no hidden tabs in the admin panel
Today we’ll tell you about the simplified tab design in the admin panel, and why it is convenient.
In CS-Cart 4.2.4 and earlier, tabs are arranged in a single line. And if tabs didn’t fit the line, some of them were ‘hidden’ in the More menu. Which is not so handy, since it means you don’t see all the tabs. You have to click the More menu to see them.
There’s also unused space between the visible tabs and the More menu—empty space that could be filled with additional tabs.
In CS-Cart 4.3.1, instead of tabs you’ll find pills. Simply, pills occupy the whole space of the tab bar. For example, on a product edit page you will see all the pills arranged in line:
If pills don’t fit a single line, they simply move to the next line. The More menu is thus removed.
Please do share your thoughts and ideas on this new design. Do you find pills more convenient than tabs? We appreciate your feedback!
Have a good one!
Follow CS-Cart news & promotions
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions
- News and announcements2023.11.15Top E-Commerce Security Threats and Their Solutions