There is amazing news on the agenda today. We have renovated our logo! But this story is not just about the logo—this is about the changes that have been taking place and tons of them that are going on in the company right now. All these improvements made us refresh the company not only on the inward but also on the outward.
We’ve come a long way from a multi-functional builder for online stores and marketplaces to a flourishing company the main goal of which is Customer Success. All of it would be impossible without our dedicated and inspiring customers. That is why we wanted to thank you and share with you some innovations we’ve implemented lately, and confide you in our plans for the future.
Simplicity and Success
The old logo has been with us since 2013, but the time to change it has come. The new logo is a symbol of simplicity and success we want everyone to experience with our product. Bright and vibrant, we want it to represent the successful eCommerce journey of every aspiring entrepreneur we have the pleasure to guide through with CS-Cart.
Quick Launch and Continuous Growth
Maybe you’ve already heard our new slogan: ”Launch fast. Scale vast”. This is exactly the idea we follow when creating a roadmap or developing new features for CS-Cart. We truly believe everyone must have an opportunity to start an online business really fast and grow it with no limits. And we do our best to make this journey as smooth and simple for you as possible.
CS-Cart Marketplace Academy
We often hear that people are afraid to launch their businesses because they simply do not know where to start and what to do. In order to help entrepreneurs on their way to successful eCommerce business right from the first steps, we created CS-Cart’s Marketplace Academy.
This huge project was launched this September. The Academy is a course for individuals in business who just want to start their own online store or marketplace. We know how complicated this path may be. This course will guide you through the most slippery and tricky moments in your eCommerce journey, and provide you with helpful tips and tricks for your future success.
Caring About Your Business
Customer Care has become more than just technical support. Our team does care about your business and its prosperity. This is why, lately, we’ve implemented some services that help you with the most tricky steps in the launching process and give you an idea of how to make the most from your eCommerce platform.
Now, our Customer Care engineers carry out an audit of your store or marketplace, help you with the sellers’ onboarding process and conduct a technical analysis of your website. Isn’t that wonderful to know there is someone to cover up your back?
Community and Experience Exchange
“CS” in CS-Cart stands for “Customer Success”. This is the main reason why we try so hard to not only develop and release new features but strive for making the businesses of our customers thrive.
We consider having a community of enthusiastic business leaders an essential part of any eCommerce adventure. Our goal is to build a place where all our customers will have a chance to exchange their experiences with others to improve their own operations and share their useful knowledge.
All the changes that were implemented lately have become an outcome of continuously shifting our focus from developing the high-tech CMS to building a huge ecosystem where all the clients will be able to learn, exchange experiences, and continuously grow their businesses. The crucial part of the story was to build the product and services according to client’s needs.
To better understand the aches and pains of the customers we’ve implemented customer development tools and customer interviews in our development processes. Learning through those interviews what customers need and what they don’t, is a game changer to product improvement. All the feedback we receive from CS-Cart owners we then process and create beautiful product roadmaps which contain only the features and tools that are truly needed. This brings us even closer to the main goal—we create a platform that will allow you to launch rapidly and then grow beyond all bounds.
We have now some projects in mind, and a couple of projects we even already managed to launch:
- CS-Cart Free—a free version of our shopping cart platform is already available for download. Allows you to save time and money on the launch.
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Booking—a platform for multi-seller booking marketplaces. Grow your own flourishing booking business all around the world.
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Enterprise—a high-load engine for enterprise-level marketplaces based on Laravel (coming soon). Tremendous functionality for you to build a huge and thriving business ecosystem.
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor No-Code—a cloud version of CS-Cart solutions for marketplaces (coming soon). Build a whole marketplace and start to sell in a few days or even hours—no installations, no big investments.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.12.05How to Level Up B2B Ecommerce Customer Experience
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions