Meet CS-Cart 4.11.5 with Interface Improvements
Hello! We have released CS-Cart 4.11.5. It is a patch release, so it includes bug fixes and small improvements. The full list of changes is in the documentation, so we’ll only cover the most important changes here.
- Interface for bulk operations with vendors (in Multi-Vendor), orders, categories, and countries has been improved. Now it looks like working with products:
- There are no checkboxes; you select items by clicking on them.
- You can select multiple items while holding the Shift button, just like files on your desktop.
- When you select at least one object, the menu with actions appears.
- Facebook Pixel add-on improved. It now tracks not only orders themselves, but also order totals and currencies.
- Technical changes:
- elFinder file manager updated to version 2.1.56
- JQuery library updated to version 3.5.1
- Compatibility with PHP 7.4. improved
The upgrades to version 4.11.5 are already available. As usual, for the first couple of weeks after the release we hand out upgrade packages in limited numbers, but then we lift that restriction. So if you don’t see this upgrade in your Upgrade Center yet, please try again later.