Hello! We have released CS-Cart 4.11.5. It is a patch release, so it includes bug fixes and small improvements. The full list of changes is in the documentation, so we’ll only cover the most important changes here.
- Interface for bulk operations with vendors (in Multi-Vendor), orders, categories, and countries has been improved. Now it looks like working with products:
- There are no checkboxes; you select items by clicking on them.
- You can select multiple items while holding the Shift button, just like files on your desktop.
- When you select at least one object, the menu with actions appears.
- Facebook Pixel add-on improved. It now tracks not only orders themselves, but also order totals and currencies.
- Technical changes:
- elFinder file manager updated to version 2.1.56
- JQuery library updated to version 3.5.1
- Compatibility with PHP 7.4. improved
The upgrades to version 4.11.5 are already available. As usual, for the first couple of weeks after the release we hand out upgrade packages in limited numbers, but then we lift that restriction. So if you don’t see this upgrade in your Upgrade Center yet, please try again later.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.08.318 Steps to Protect Your E-commerce Store
- Guest posts2023.08.30Why You Need a Financial Plan for Ecommerce Business Success
- Articles2023.08.01Eco-Logistics: The Green Revolution in Last-Mile Delivery
- Marketplace academy2023.07.27Marketplace Seller Management: How to Attract Sellers on Your B2C Marketplace