We’ve prepared a video about our improvements to Multi-Vendor in April and May 2020.
Even though it’s tailored for Multi-Vendor, there is something that CS-Cart users may be interested in. Mainly, 8:16 (uploading files) and 14:12 (improving the admin panel).
0:44 — collecting money from vendors and managing debtors
6:25 — the ability for vendors to create features for product variations
8:16 — the ability for vendors and customers to upload documents (the “File” type for profile fields)
9:17 — a single place for vendors to see all the comments and reviews
9:52 — different payment methods for different countries on a single storefront in Multi-Vendor Ultimate
11:31 — a few smaller improvements
Simplifying the interface
14:12 — the general idea
14:33 — example 1: products and options
15:07 — example 2: products and features
15:23 — example 3: products and variations
15:56 — example 4: vendors and their plans
16:45 — other interface improvements (vendor approval and moderation; feature groups)
Plans for the future
18:33 — Multi-Vendor Ultimate: different settings for different storefronts
18:44 — Mobile App: support of product variations and direct customer-to-vendor payments
19:07 — other plans: PayPal Commerce Platform for marketplaces; easier onboarding for vendors
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions
- News and announcements2023.11.15Top E-Commerce Security Threats and Their Solutions