CS-Cart cooperated with Greet for Cause Foundation to build a marketplace to revive the micro-economic activities and save people from falling into a poverty trap because of the COVID-19 pandemic. To support the good cause, we issued the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor license to Greet for Cause for free.
Foad Shams, the foundation representative:
We are Greet for Cause Foundation, working in the most remote desert area between Pakistan and India. The desert is named the Thar Desert. We provide the local community with a sustainable model to work and sell their handicrafts directly to the buyer, to raise funds for their communities. We also provide COVID-19 emergency related service providers with an opportunity to provide their PPEs and other products directly to the users.
It would help us all a great deal if we have a single platform to consolidate all these services and service providers in Pakistan.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions
- News and announcements2023.11.15Top E-Commerce Security Threats and Their Solutions