We’re happy to let you know that you can now download the Store Import add-on for CS-Cart 4.3.7 and 4.3.8 on the Marketplace.
What is Store Import?
When we release a new version of CS-Cart, we recommend that you upgrade. Upgrading to newer versions ensures your store’s good performance, security, and feature richness.
You have two options to upgrade: via the Upgrade Center or Store Import. The first way is a good option when you’re upgrading to the new CS-Cart version from one of the recent versions. But if you’re upgrading to the latest version from a super old one (2 or 3), you have to use Store Import because it’s impossible to upgrade from these old versions via the Upgrade Center.
Store Import is easy and safe: you install the new clean version of CS-Cart on your server and import all your actual store data to this new CS-Cart installation. You don’t risk anything: if something goes wrong during the import, you still have your actual store up and running.
Starting from CS-Cart 4.3.7, the Store Import add-on doesn’t come with the CS-Cart installation package—we moved the add-on to the CS-Cart Marketplace. Why? Distributing the Store Import add-on separately from CS-Cart installation packages allows us to dedicate more time to polishing the add-on and release new versions of Store Import more often.
How to Download and Install
Download the Store Import add-on from the CS-Cart Marketplace—it’s free. In the description, you’ll find all the necessary information about the add-on, including the installation and import instructions.
Follow CS-Cart news & promotions
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.08.318 Steps to Protect Your E-commerce Store
- Guest posts2023.08.30Why You Need a Financial Plan for Ecommerce Business Success
- Articles2023.08.01Eco-Logistics: The Green Revolution in Last-Mile Delivery
- Marketplace academy2023.07.27Marketplace Seller Management: How to Attract Sellers on Your B2C Marketplace