Our partner from Japan, Tomotaka Nakayasu, has published the full CS-Cart Manual.
The manual is on Japanese, so CS-Cart users from Japan will understand CS-Cart and learn how to configure it easily.
To celebrate the Manual release, Mr. Nakayasu sent gifts to us. On August 21, we got the package with awesome stuff from Japan.
In the package we found CS-Cart kimono, and it made our day! Everyone wanted to try it on and take a picture. Maken was the lucky one:
Also, the package contained CS-Cart stickers with a lovely clean look. Now, most of laptops and personal computers in our office have CS-Cart logos on them:
We’d like to thank Tomotaka Nakayasu and his company, Frogman Office, for the lovely gifts!
We hope that this CS-Cart Manual will do much good for CS-Cart store owners from Japan.
Follow CS-Cart news & promotions
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions
- News and announcements2023.11.15Top E-Commerce Security Threats and Their Solutions