On this course, you will learn the CS-Cart’s architecture and the platform’s ins, and outs and get necessary knowledge to develop add-ons and modifications for CS-Cart. The course’s concept reflects our core idea—Start Fast, Scale Vast.
In a week, you will learn:
- To install CS-Cart
- To work with a database
- To use PHP hooks
- To create SMARTY templates for CS-Cart and work with TPL hooks in the templates
- To develop add-ons for CS-Cart
This knowledge will allow you to start with your development fast and deepen this knowledge to develop complex solutions for one of the leading eCommerce and marketplace platforms in the world.
How the education goes. The course contains several modules with theory and one module for self-education. After each lesson, you have a test. Upon its completion, you will get access to the next lesson. In the end of the course, you will have the final test to check your knowledge.
What you get after this course. Besides skill to develop for one of the most popular eCommerce software in the market, you will get a certificate and enter the list of certified CS-Cart developers.
You are welcome to ask any questions the course mentor Vitaly Stepanov.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions
- News and announcements2023.11.15Top E-Commerce Security Threats and Their Solutions