We’re introducing a minor release—CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.3.2.
Since version 4.3.2 is a maintenance release, it’s composed mostly of bug fixes. Besides fixes, this new version has one functionality change—showing product filters on the home page.
Earlier versions had this feature, but we removed it in 4.3.1 because filters on the home page slowed down the store. At our clients’ requests, we’re bringing filters back to the home page. We have reworked these filters and now they don’t slow down the storefront.
- Go to Design → Layouts → Homepage and add a block:
- Switch to the Create New Block tab and create the Product filters for home page block:
- Name the block on the General tab, switch to the Content tab, and add filters manually:
- Select filters, click Add filters and close:
- Click Create:
To add filters to the home page, create a special filters block:
License owners with active upgrade subscriptions will see the upgrade available in their Upgrade centers within a week.
If you have an upgrade subscription, you can download your own installation package from the File Area of your Help Desk account.
We greatly appreciate any feedback! Please share your ideas about CS-Cart improvements on our UserVoice.
If you find issues, report them to our bug tracker.
Follow CS-Cart news & promotions
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.12.05How to Level Up B2B Ecommerce Customer Experience
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions