We’re excited to introduce you to the major new version of our CS-Cart 4.2.1 and Multi-Vendor 4.2.1 software.
The main features of this release are as follows:
- Better usability of the admin panelFor instance, the sidebar is now automatically hidden when it’s not needed, leaving more space for useful content. We’ve also moved it to the right to keep the content alignment consistent when the sidebar is on and off.
- SEO improvements: automatic 301-status redirects, Google Rich Snippet generation, and automatically normalized URLs (aka canonical URLs)
- New E-mail marketing add-on with MailChimp and Mad Mimi integration.You can now sync your store’s newsletter subscriber lists with your account at the MailChimp and Mad Mimi e-mail marketing services.
- Two new styles for the Responsive theme.
Our Responsive theme makes CS-Cart stores look cool on all screen sizes and devices. In 4.2.1, the Responsive theme has become the default, and it has two new styles (so there’re six altogether).
Check the full list of changes in the changelog. The list is quite impressive and includes lots of fixes, apart from the above-mentioned additions.
It is also worth mentioning that we have moved to the Crowdin translation service, with a great interface, voting system, glossary, and other cool features.
The upgrade should be available to all merchants with active upgrade subscriptions within a week. Also, you can download the new version from your Help Desk File Area.
- CS-Cart releases2015.06.25CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.3.3 Released with Upgrade Center Improvements
- News and announcements2014.11.26Black Friday Sale
- News and announcements2014.08.12Summer Sale! 9 Days Only
- News and announcements2014.07.21CS-Cart 4.2.1 Released: New Styles, E-mail Marketing, and More