Today, we’re happy to introduce to you fresh CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor releases, packed with many improvements and some minor new features. Please welcome CS-Cart 4.0.3 and Multi-Vendor 4.0.3!
4.0.3 is a maintenance release, mostly containing bug fixes and general improvements (see the full list in the changelog). Still, there are some items worth mentioning:
- Category images are back!
- The Euro and British pound are now supported by the Amazon Checkout payment method
- New product block filling added—On sale (all products with active discounts)
- New storefront theme preset—Reddish
With an active upgrade subscription, you can upgrade from CS-Cart 4.0.2 or Multi-Vendor 4.0.2 via the Upgrade Center in your store admin panel. You can also download the distribution package from your Help Desk account’s File Area.
Please note that to avoid server overload, we will be limiting the number of upgrade package downloads within the first few days. All CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor store owners should have their 4.0.3 upgrades available in the Upgrade Center within the next several days.
- News and announcements2014.11.27CS-Cart & Multi-Vendor 4.2.4 with PayPal IPN Support Released
- News and announcements2014.06.18Save up to $1,000 a Year with CS-Cart Annual Subscription + Multi-Vendor Lifetime Licenses Are Back
- News and announcements2014.04.23CS-Cart 4.1.4 Released with Responsive Design
- News and announcements2014.04.10CS-Cart Marketplace is on!