Google is the most visited website in the world and the most popular search engine as well. Ranking high in the Google search results can bring you tons of free traffic that you can then convert into sales.
To rank high on Google, you need your eCommerce website to be SEO-optimized. You can do SEO optimization on-site and off-site.
On-site optimization comprises technical SEO (generating the sitemap, configuring robots.txt, making Google rich snippets) and content SEO (enriching your texts with keywords, writing meta titles and descriptions, adding alternative text to images, etc.).
Off-site optimization includes guest posting, link building, online branding, public relations, and others.
To make your SEO optimization process faster and more effective, you can use SEO optimization services and software. These services help you monitor a large selection of keywords that best describe your eCommerce business, product, or service, give you tips on how to optimize your website, and help you correct your marketing strategy.
We have analyzed 30 SEO optimization services on Capterra and other user review platforms and came up with the 5 most balanced (in our opinion) SEO-ranking services for small and mid-sized businesses for 2022.
ProRankTracker is a web-based SEO-ranking service from Israel. This is a multi-tool SEO service for businesses of all sizes. ProRankTracker helps with customer support, reporting, mobile applications, rank tracking, analysis, multiple language support, and more. Over 60,000 customers worldwide use ProRankTracker for optimizing their websites.
The feature set covers all the SEO optimization aspects of an eCommerce website:
- High-accuracy algorithms—the company says their algorithm is the most accurate of any rank-tracking tool
- Works for all the search engines: Google, Bing, Yahoo!, and others, plus for YouTube and Amazon listings
- Multiple languages
- Daily updates and updates on demand
- Reports with notifications and the ability to export reports in different formats
- Rank tracking with 100% accuracy, including international ranking
- Mobile applications for Android and iOS
- Local and organic tracking
- Multiple user accounts—you can give your team members access to the PRT account
- Deep analytics and research
- API access, which allows for integration with your eCommerce software
- Advanced competitor analysis
- Great support via online chat, 24/7 ticket system, and 1-on-1 Skype assistance
The price starts at $25/month for 200 keywords. Users evaluate ProRankTracker at 4.7 stars out of 5.
AccuRanker is a powerful SEO-ranking service from Denmark. The developers state this is the world’s fastest keyword rank tracker. This tool helps e-commerce businesses, agencies, brands, SEO professionals, and consultants receive keyword ranking updates, analyze landing pages, and monitor search engine results.
According to Capterra, AccuRanker works best for Google and Bing. Over 25,000 customers use this SEO-ranking tool worldwide including IKEA, HubSpot, and HBO.
The feature set is as follows:
- Local and international tracking
- Instant on-demand updates
- SERP history
- In-depth website analysis
- Integrations with third-party services such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Sheets, Databox, Adobe Analytics, and others
- Competitor analysis
- Mobile search tracking
- User management
- Customizable reports with drag and drop builder
- White label
The price starts at €99/month for 1,000 keywords. If you pay for one year in advance, you get a 10% discount. Users evaluate AccuRanker at 4.8 stars out of 5.
3. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is a cloud-based SEO optimization platform from the U.S. The service is perfect for small businesses, SEO experts, and marketing professionals. SE Ranking offers comprehensive site audit, competitor analysis, website ranking, keyword suggestion and grouping, backlink monitoring, automated professional reporting, and more. Trusted by over 300,000 users worldwide.
SE Ranking includes essential SEO-optimization features, plus some B2B features:
- Keyword rank tracking
- Website audit
- On-page checker
- Backlink checker
- Page changes monitoring
- Keyword suggestions
- Keyword grouper
- Marketing plan
- Competitor research
- White label (B2B)
- Lead generation
- SEO reports
- API for integrating with existing eCommerce and business software ecosystem
The price starts at $39/month for 250 keywords. They offer a 20% discount if you pay annually. Users rate SE Ranking at 4.8 stars out of 5.
WooRank is an automated website reviewing tool from Belgium. It is a good choice for businesses of all sizes and marketing agencies. WooRank can audit and monitor your eCommerce website, track keywords, analyze competitors, and crawl your site. The tool monitors your site’s SEO health and gives optimization advice.
Here’s what WooRank offers in terms of features:
- Download reports in the PDF format and slides
- Competitor analysis and comparison
- Insights into your content’s popularity
- Google preview and keyword relevance check
- Accurate keyword tracking
- Ranking changes tracking
- Website errors fixing
- Security issues and redirects tracking
- Duplicate content check
- Indexing errors check
- Email reports
- Website’s health and status monitoring
- Custom report templates
- Lead generation tool
- Extensions for the Chrome and Firefox browsers
The price starts at $59.99/month for 50 keywords. Users evaluate WooRank at 4.7 stars out of 5.
Nightwatch is an SEO optimization platform from Slovenia for businesses with in-house SEO specialists, marketing professionals, and agencies. Nightwatch offers rank tracking, backlink monitoring and reporting, advanced segmentation, filtering abilities, graphs and visualizations, Google Analytics and Search Console integration, automatic keyword and competitor discovery, site change notifications, customizable reports, notes, advanced data visualizations, and more.
Nightwatch is more than just a rank tracking tool. It has advanced functionality for pros:
- Segmental website analysis
- Highest rank tracking accuracy for any location
- Website placement optimization for all SERP snippets
- Access to data aggregated from all available SEO and monitoring resources
- Behavior patterns detection and filtering
- Automatic backlink discovery and monitoring
- Segmenting backlinks to understand their true impact
- Overview and control of your backlink portfolio
- Automated checking of your alive and dead links
- Drag and drop report builder
- Customizable report layouts, data, and format
- Reports delivery schedule
- White-label reports
- Broken pages, missing tags, and links discovery
- Pages segmentation to understand their true impact
- Automated website crawling
- Audit history
The price for businesses starts at $99/month for 1,000 keywords. Users rate Nightwatch at 4.9 stars out of 5.
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions News and announcements2023.11.15Top E-Commerce Security Threats and Their Solutions