|Karthik Reddy, Community Manager at playnpay.co.uk, is the author of India’s Number 1 travel blog. Boasting an MBA in computer science, he once decided to get away from the office desk life and take a breathtaking journey around the world. He is eager to use the power of the global network to inspire others. A passionate traveller and photography enthusiast, he aspires to share his experiences and help people see the world through his lens.|
PayPal is the most popular online payment system used by both merchants and shoppers across countless ecommerce platforms in the world. The PayPal success story makes it really clear why it is the best checkout option for your customers. CS-Cart on the other hand is a well curated shopping cart platform that offers hundreds of add-ons and features that will take your e-commerce store to the next level.
The options available on CS-Cart cut across all types of ecommerce stores from a small miniature online shop to a large ecommerce site. The process of setting up a PayPal express checkout on your website with CS-Cart checkout is quite simple. Here’s why we believe pairing up the two will create a powerful ecommerce.
1. PayPal is the Most Used Payment System
If you haven’t heard of PayPal you must be living in a shell, or it is probably banned in your country. Yes, some countries have gone to the extent of banning PayPal for reasons best known to their governments. Well, that’s a story for another day.
PayPal has over 200 million users, 16 million merchant accounts, 1.7 billion transactions yearly and over 700,000 websites that use this payment platform. Their success rate is astounding, choosing it as an option on your CS-Cart could be the best decision you have ever made for your online store.
2. Customers Love PayPal
We are not speculating, the facts indicate that PayPal is the 3rd most preferred checkout payment processor in the world. To add on to this, customers believe it is the second-most safest payment means. As if we haven’t praised it enough, 86% of all customers would recommend PayPal to others. If you don’t have a PayPal express checkout on your CS-Cart at the moment, you now know what to do next.
3. Diverse Users across the World
PayPal not only has users in the US and UK, which would probably be the major regions one would think of, but across different parts of the world. Having a PayPal express checkout on your CS-Cart could mean attracting customers from Germany, France, Australia, Italy, Spain, Canada, Netherlands and specific African and Asian countries. Many of the states that have PayPal are well established with citizens with great disposable income. You know what that means for your business.
And to sum it all up, here’s a PayPal success story infrographic:
- Yan Anderson is the Social Relations and Content Manager at CS-Cart. He's passionate about creating content that explains complicated things in simple terms. Yan loves writing and making videos about the ecommerce industry and technology trends. He manages this blog as an editor.
- Guest posts2023.12.05How to Level Up B2B Ecommerce Customer Experience
- News and announcements2023.11.30Online Marketplaces Shakeup: Global Giants Slow Down, Niche Players Speed Up
- News and announcements2023.11.24B2B Marketplace Mastery: Platforms, Building Guide, and Success Principles
- News and announcements2023.11.17eCommerce SEO Mastery: Essential Techniques for Higher Rankings and Conversions